Apartment Pet Policy
Greenbelt Apartments is a pet-friendly community.
- Prohibited breeds are: GREAT DANE, ROTTWEILER, PITBULLS/BULL TERRIER, AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER, AMERICAN BULLDOG, SIBERIAN HUSKY, GERMAN SHEPHERD, DOBERMAN, MALAMUTE, ST. BERNARD, CHOW CHOW, AKITA, WOLF DOG HYBRIDS, DALMATIAN, MASTIFF, RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK, GREAT DANE OR ANY DOG CONTAINING A MIX OF ANY OF THESE BREEDS. FURTHER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO RESTRICT ADDITIONAL BREEDS OR MIXED BREEDS FROM BEING PERMITTED.
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: There is a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $300 per pet.
- Monthly Pet Fee: There is a $40/month pet fee due each month per pet.
- Maximum number of pets: Maximum of two (2) pets allowed. Either 2 dogs, 2 cats, or 1 dog and 1 cat.
- Pets must be registered/licensed and immunized in accordance with local laws and requirements, and you must provide proof of these items, if requested by management.