Apartment Pet Policy
Greenbelt Apartments is a pet-friendly community.
- Prohibited breeds are: GREAT DANE, ROTTWEILER, PITBULLS/BULL TERRIER, AMERICAN STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER, AMERICAN BULLDOG, SIBERIAN HUSKY, GERMAN SHEPHERD, DOBERMAN, MALAMUTE, ST. BERNARD, CHOW CHOW, AKITA, WOLF DOG HYBRIDS, DALMATIAN, MASTIFF, RHODESIAN RIDGEBACK, GREAT DANE OR ANY DOG CONTAINING A MIX OF ANY OF THESE BREEDS. FURTHER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO RESTRICT ADDITIONAL BREEDS OR MIXED BREEDS FROM BEING PERMITTED.
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: There is a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $300 per pet.
- Monthly Pet Fee: There is a $40/month pet fee due each month per pet.
- Maximum number of pets: Maximum of two (2) pets allowed. Either 2 dogs, 2 cats, or 1 dog and 1 cat.
- Pets must be registered/licensed and immunized in accordance with local laws and requirements, and you must provide proof of these items, if requested by management.
- POO PRINTS: The property utilizes POO PRINTS to help provide a healthy and attractive environment for all residents. The POO PRINTS program collects DNA from dogs via a simple cheek swab. The DNA is kept by a 3rd party vendor who can accurately identify which pet any uncollected pet waste has come from. This program has proven to be extremely effective in reducing uncollected pet waste from apartment communities. Residents who do not clean up after their pets are charged $150 for the first occurrence, and $250 for the second occurrence.